- Supervises team and reviews their work.
- Analyzes accounting data.
- Coordinates client schedule for timely financial reporting and review.
- Creates new accounting systems.
- Schedules and reviews payroll and sales tax processing and reporting.
- Interacts with and monitors client correspondence and prioritizes projects
- Reviews monthly cost of client, client profitability, target margins, and reporting of client status to the Management Team.
- Performance Reviews for Staff and Bookkeepers,
- Quality Control of accounting systems and processes
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance
- Advanced QuickBooks user; Advanced Certified QuickBooks Pro-Advisor preferred
- 3-5 years of relevant experience with detailed knowledge of month-end reporting, payroll, and sales tax processing.
- Proven track record of increasingresponsibilities including creating accounting workflows and processes
- Strong computer desktop skills with exceptional ability in MS Excel, Outlook & Word
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and coordinate schedules within tight deadlines
- Team-oriented manager comfortable working in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
GrowthForce - 19 months ago