Parsons Brinckerhoff has an immediate opening for a Senior Technical Specialist in our Houston, TX Energy Storage Systems group. The Senior Techical Specialist will independently perform technical, engineering, construction management or facilities maintenance duties in support of a project. May provide technical direction to a small group of professionals and/or support personnel.
MAJOR DUTIES INCLUDE, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Performs all functions within the discipline.
- Solves difficult problems requiring substantial evaluation, analysis, and modification or adoption of standard techniques or methods.
- Coordinates schedule of staff.
- Provides communication with project management regarding progress and conflicts.
- Interprets plans, specifications or data collected.
- Monitors project progress to ensure work is completed in accordance with contract requirements.
- Attends and may chair coordination meetings with client and subcontractors.
- Approves daily inspection reports and other project documentation.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualified candidate will possess a College degree, in related industry, plus 7 years experience preferred, or a minimum of nine years engineering, construction management, traffic or facilities maintenance related experience. Technical certification from a recognized professional organization desired. Must have the authorization to immediately work in the United States.
Parsons Brinckerhoff is an EOE, M/F/D/V.