Provide COC instruction and training to COC Watch Officer, Watch Chiefs (WO/WC), and Watch Sections for Operating Force units.
Duties include but are not limited to:
This is contingent position based on funding from the customer .
- Requires significant work performed in a field environment, and training ranges
- This includes visits to unit COCs; WO/WC instruction at unit locations; assisting units with COC operational vignettes; rehearsing playbook scenarios; and training and coordination with supporting staffs.
- Knowledge on the operational employment and TTPs of the following C2 systems and software applications in the COC operating environment is required: IOW, AFATDS, FBCB2-BFT, FalconView, C2PC, EMT, CLC2S, CPOF, IOS v1, and supporting C2 systems/software applications found available for use the regimental/battalion Combat Operations Center (COC).
- The candidate must also understand how each system supports specific COC functions that contribute to plan(s) development and execution. He is also provides subject matter expertise, feedback and input to the COC Program Manager via approved C2 TECOE channels.
- He/she also participates in the development of COC instructional material provided by C2 TECOE
MINIMUM TANGIBLE QUALIFICATIONS:
- Completion of DoD training courses for C2PC, IOSV1, AFATDS- EMT, FBCB2-BFT, JADOCS.
- UNIX System Administrator Level 2 Certification
- Ability to obtain/maintain a secret clearance
- A minimum of six years of military operational planning experience using BSC3
- A minimum of three years of experience in the installation, operation, and maintenance of UNIX, Windows and Windows Server, and the system administrated, for personnel performing system administration functions
- Have demonstrated experience with UNIX, Linux, Microsoft Operating Systems, and principles of database installation, configuration, and operation
- Have CompTIA Security+ and Network+ credentials for Information Assurance Technician (IAT) Level II in accordance with the Department of Defense Instruction (DODI) 8570.1
- Experience working with USMC Training Systems Command, Training and Education Command and Marine Corps Systems Command
- Experience with Naval simulations and C4I Systems
- Associate's or higher degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline desired
When Uncle Sam says, "I want you for the US Army," Engility Holdings strives to answer the call, and then some. A government...