To serve beverages and/or food to the guests in a friendly, courteous and timely manner, resulting in guest satisfaction. Also, to prepare beverages for other servers and guests.
The ideal candidate for this position:
- Maintains proper and adequate set-up of the bar on a daily basis. This includes requisitioning and stocking of all beer, wine, spirits, paper products, stirrers, condiments and produce based on projections from the daily functions sheet
- Responsible for maintaining stock, cutting and storing of all fresh fruit and vegetable garnishes, juices and other perishables daily to insure product quality
- Greets guests in a courteous and friendly manner, promotes and documents orders for drinks. Mixes, garnishes and presents drinks using standard ingredient recipes and practicing prudent portion control. Check guests for proper identification. Detect and act upon guest inebriation as trained. Demonstrate knowledge of liquor laws
- Inputs orders into register at the point of sale and creates a check for each guest.
- Locks up and stores all beverage, food and other equipment items, deposits cash drop and secures bank
- Must have basic knowledge of food and beverage preparations, service standards, guest relations and etiquette
- Basic mathematical skills necessary to operate a cash register, make change, total guest checks, count total bank, prepare cash drops, total all other charges and understand portion sizes
- Ability to read, write and speak the English language fluently in order to complete requisitions, balance sheets and vouchers
- Sufficient manual dexterity in hands in order to use a knife to make garnish, pick up glassware and bottles, scoop ice, mix drinks and reach overhead to retrieve stock
Meals on Duty
Provision and laundry of uniform
Discounted Health Insurance
Employee Recognition Awards
The Doyle Collection is an equal opportunities employer.
We do not require the assistance of recruitment agencies at this time.