We are currently seeking a Technical Writer. This position will be based in Alpharetta, GA.
- Gathering literature development needs, address literature gaps
- Become an expert on LG’s commercial product offering
- Lead literature development initiatives for new and existing literature pieces, seeing them through to print by prioritizing literature needs and gathering technical data and information as well as strategic direction and incorporating them into finished literature and conducting pertinent group reviews and legal reviews of literature.
- Manage change history of literature.
- BS in Technical Communication, Engineering, or related field
- A minimum of 5 years of technical writing experience required.
- Must have strong literature project leadership, grammar, and technical writing skills.
- Working knowledge of Adobe InDesign and Microsoft Visio required. Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop preferred.
- Expert ability in the Microsoft Office suite (MS. Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Editing and research skills
- Ability to translate technical terms into understandable text
- Knowledge of process and ability to develop new or improve existing processes
- Understanding of schematics and flow diagrams
- Must have ability to multitask handling multiple projects at once
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
LG Electronics - 19 months ago
LG Electronics (LGE) makes the products that have tech-savvy consumers chomping at the bit in the kitchen, in the media room, and on the...