The Project Coordinator is responsible for supporting day to day progress and monitoring of programs from discovery to design through creative development, production and execution. This is a dynamic, evolving role in which the Project Coordinator will be capable of understanding business challenges and developing innovative and executable solutions for the agency and its clients. The Project Coordinator acts as the supporting contact between project management and all internal resources to ensure that projects are completed on time, on budget and that the work meets clients’ expectations. The Project Coordinator works closely with the project manager and creative from conception to execution to ensure project success. This position provides assistance to project management and agency teams through reviewing documentation and process on projects. Project Coordinators must understand the creative and production process and support project management across all departments.
Essential Job Duties and Skills:
• Demonstrates a basic understanding of print production and event production, and is comfortable interacting with both internal team members and agency/vendor partners.
• Supports development of project plans and overseas deliverables to ensure that all critical tasks are identified for a variety of projects. Evaluate and make recommendations based on these projects.
• Effectively coordinates and monitors the work of agency staff members.
• Understands advertising and marketing practices, time management, budget monitoring, and the entire life cycle of an interactive project.
• Manages meetings to ensure they are focused and on point.
• Reviews business and production concepts for accuracy with involvement and creation of copy deliverables and creative deliverables including, but not limited to: Copy documents for the project followed by Creative layouts for the project through final mechanical delivery.
• Is familiar with print production processes and current industry best practices and standards for production of print and event materials.
• Enter time on a daily basis.
• Regular and reliable attendance and strict punctuality are required.
• Supports project manager in coordinating each phase and task according to schedule including resource management (identification, allocation, forecasting and monitoring), project client/internal meetings (setup, running and documentation), and creation and distribution of work orders and change orders.
• Maintains project schedules, project status reporting and tracking.
• Tracks user time (monitoring and audit).
• Monitors compliance with production/vendor specifications, relevant legal, client brand standards, and regulations relating to the project.
• The ability to work under tight deadlines, delegate tasks, and remain informed of team progress.
• Flexible to adapt to changing priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities in a prompt and efficient manner.
Other Job Requirements:
• An Associate’s degree or higher with a minimum of 1-2 years’ experience coordinating marketing and advertising projects from discovery to design through creative development, production and execution.
• Client facing ad agency or design firm experience preferred.
• Excellent verbal and written communication and organizational skills required for moving projects through the organization and troubleshooting project obstacles with clients, team members, suppliers, and management on project progress.
• Naturally task-oriented with an innate ability for maintaining a holistic view of projects and goals and keeping team members focused and confident that projects will be delivered on time and within budget.
• Positive attitude, encouraging and motivating. Natural tendency to be proactive.
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
• Complete proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
• Working understanding of Adobe Creative Suite.
• Team player as well as individually motivated.
• Adept at conducting research into project-related issues and products.
• Follow all standard agency policies and procedures.
Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org . No phone calls please.
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position.
Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties requested by their supervisor. “All employment with BFG is at will”.
BFG - 10 months ago
BFG Communications is an independent, creative communications agency that delivers seamless storytelling and consumer insights to companies...