Are you an enthusiastic, customer-focused, technical professional that is looking for a position with excitement and variety, while becoming an expert in the best engineering software tools in the world? Due to our consistent success in engineering software sales, Graphics Systems is looking for an Electrical Applications Engineer to add to our team!
The Electrical Applications Engineer will deliver comprehensive pre-sales demonstrations using SolidWorks Electrical to prospective customers. This position will also perform the implementation of the products, serve as technical support, and provide effective training sessions to our customers.
Key Areas of Responsibility
Skills & Abilities
- Specializes in understanding the SolidWorks Electrical and providing recommendations for the best solutions to meet customer needs.
- Works with the customer and business development team to support pre and post-sales efforts.
- Analyzes customer needs, prepares specifications, design modifications, and recommendations, pertinent to the customer's needs.
- Provides technical support in person and via telephone.
- Creates proposals and service contracts for products and services.
- Provides technical training and consulting to customers.
- Coordinates and executes the installation and service of solutions for customers.
Education and Experience
- Knowledge of Computer-Aided Design.
- Understand engineering processes and terms.
- Outstanding presentation skills.
- Customer focused and team oriented.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Office.
- Some understanding of computer networking and hardware.
- 4 year degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or a related engineering field.
- 2+ years of professional CAD experience.
- Professional experience with electrical design.
- Prior technical support experience in a software related field.
- Experience delivering software presentations or training.
Graphics systems Corporation - 13 months ago