To develop relationships with physicians and physician groups to attract and retain providers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Recruit and place new physicians/providers
- Meet or exceed established performance metrics. Demonstrate high level of activities to include telephone calls, emailing and other communication vehicles as appropriate
- Extensive cold calling on residency programs, military installations, hospital and private practice medical staff
- Creative sourcing to identify qualified physician candidates
- Identify and participate in networking activities such as attending job fairs as needed and cold calling
- Willingness and ability to reactivate profitable business relationships with former physicians/providers
- Log daily calls, detailing all contacts, calls, proposals, counter proposals, and contract closures secured each day into applicant tracking system
- Maintain all documentation to track candidate information and sourcing strategies in applicant tracking system
- Work in close collaboration with the Vice President of Physician Services and the rest of the operation’s team in successfully meeting goals.
- Pre-qualify physicians including availability, Information regarding physician licensing, credentialing, malpractice, & privileging requirements; prior to executive interview
- Prepare physician for client/physician interview
- Regular attendance to ensure efficient operations
Other Duties and Responsibilities
- Other projects, duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Excellent analytical and written communication skills and computer skills. Strong ability to multi-task, prioritize and meet deadlines. Ability to provide excellent customer service. Superior sales skills, self-driven and able work with minimal direction. High degree of judgment and independent decision making with regards to candidate qualifications. High degree of initiative, creativity and willingness to accept responsibility. Achieve maximum placement time of the physician through coordination with team members.
Education and Experience
More than one year recruiting or staffing experience. Background in healthcare recruiting experience desired. Bachelors degree preferred.
Physical Demands/Work Environment
Office environment. Occasional clinic environment. Ability to drive. Some travel, by car and airplane, required.