- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Able to pass background and drug test
- Licensed CDL driver
- May require forklift certification.
- Familiar with feed products and have an understanding of bulk feed truck.
- Should be efficient in making minor truck repairs.
1. Drives bulk fertilizer truck, loading and unloading bulk fertilizer, which requires meeting state qualifications.
2. Moves merchandise into and out of warehouse following established policies covering these acts.
3. Fills patrons' orders from inventory.
4. Keeps warehouse clean.
5. Performs preventive maintenance and makes minor adjustments and/or repairs to truck and bulk handling equipment.
6. Prepares proper truck reports and records, including truck maintenance records.
7. Plans or assists in planning bulk fertilizer delivery schedule.
8. Adheres on SS No Tolerance Policy on Safety and Environment.
9. Performs duties of Warehouseman B.
10. Performs other duties as assigned.
Southern States - 14 months ago
In 1916, Southern States was founded by Mr. W.E. Mitchell as an electric motor and transformer repair shop in Birmingham, Alabama. From the...