Client Services Technician #8047
The Client Services Technician works as part of a team serving client hotel properties and convention spaces throughout the United States, The CST will work in a fast paced, high energy, customer focused environment responding to clients technology needs and supporting their systems and customized networks. This individual will be responsible for new system design, implementation and support, and for servicing clients in the hospitality environment.
LOCATION: New York, New York - Manhattan Area
TRAVEL: 50% local
RELOCATION ASSISTANCE PROVIDED: No
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES: other duties may be assigned
- Provides comprehensive technical support to iBAHN clients and hotel staff through site surveys, systems implementation, administration, upgrades, troubleshooting, configuration and ongoing maintenance for WAN/LAN environments.
- Assumes full ownership for the assigned territory in client technical support for iBAHN in-room, conferencing and other broadband solutions; applies high level specialized technical knowledge related to networking, Internet and telecom
- Implements iBAHN product and service installations and changes; troubleshoots and resolves problems with technical equipment of IBAHN system to assure optimum performance; coordinates efforts with team and escalates to appropriate level
- Trains and assists iBAHN end-users and hotel staff on all aspects of iBAHN system for in-room and conference environments
- Acts as consultant for hotel and end-user/ customer by using independent and discretionary decision-making in the set up and implementation of conferencing solutions
- Supervises new hotel installations and coordinates 3 rd party labor to perform install-related tasks
- Proactively meets with local clients as needed to address issues and/or service needs and develop client retention strategies around technology solutions.
REQUIREMENTS, EXPERIENCE AND COMPETENCIES:
- Demonstrated interpersonal, communication and customer service capability
- Demonstrated customer relation skills with excellent organizational skills and follow-through
- Ability to communicate and understand professional level service needs
- Ability to take initiative and make confident, informed decisions
- Ability to organize with strong follow-through
- Ability to travel up to 50% local travel required, and may periodically be required to work weekends, nights, and holidays
- Must have flexibility in schedule to respond to unexpected needs of client in restoring service.
- 3-5 years' experience in a face to face customer service or help desk environment.
- 3-5 years' experience in network administration for both WAN and LAN environments; troubleshooting, installing, configuring and maintaining routers, servers and workstations and proprietary applications
- 3-5 years' experience in the hospitality industry or a similar environment where service expectations are high.
- Associate's or Bachelor's Degree in computer related field or equivalent experience
- 1-2 years proven leadership experience in a business environment
- Experience with DSL, ISDN, Cat5, Fiber and Cisco products; installation and maintenance
- Working knowledge of wired and wireless Internet and video technology
- Ability to fulfill the role of consultant with clients in designing networks
Please submit your resume to https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=4178521
iBahn - 2 years ago