To prep and cook all food items that come from the station.
This is a part-time position working mainly on weekends. Shift will vary between 1:30 PM - 10:30 PM.
Knowledge of basic culinary skills including: knife skills, grilling, blanching vegetables, pastry and baking.
Must have working knowledge established sanitation standards.
Must be able to lift 50 pounds or more.
Must have the ability to perform duties in a stressful and fast paced fine dining environment.
Knowledge in creating specials and new menu items would be a plus but not required.
3-5 years experience in a quality fine dining or upscale environment
The Galt House offers a generous benefits plan:
• Complimentary meals in the associate cafeteria
• Dental/ vision/ health insurance after 90 days
• Life, Accidental Death Coverage
• 6 paid holidays
• 401K-$ .25 match on the dollar up to 10%
• Discounted TARC monthly bus pass
• Associate fitness center
The Galt House Hotel is a Drug Free Workplace, EOE M/F/D/V