For over 30 years MVM has been performing mission critical services and operational support functions for government and commercial customers. As a member of an ever-evolving marketplace, MVM is continually developing new approaches and innovative solutions in service of current and future customer needs. MVM’s 3500 employees work daily to counter the language barriers, physical threats, and technological limitations that stand as impediments to our nation’s objectives domestically and abroad.
MVM, Inc. is currently seeking full time Financial Analyst Level II in support of a contract in Cleveland, OH.
Qualification and Requirements
MVM, Inc. offers competitive salaries, benefits, and a professional work environment designed to enhance your personal career growth.
- B.A. in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration REQUIRED ;
- Three (3) years’ experience in an Accounting or Finance field;
- One (1) year experience with Unified Financial Management System (UFMS) a PLUS ;
- Experience entering data into financial systems REQUIRED;
- Experience with government accounting systems REQUIRED ;
- Must be a United States citizen;
- Applicants selected will be subject to a Government Security Background Investigation and must meet eligibility and suitability requirements; which includes a favorable credit check and no criminal records;
- All applicants must have resided in the United States for at least three (3) years of the last five (5) years;
- Experience analyzing financial and accounting reports, management reports, and accounting data; identifying trends and errors;
- Experience performing complex and technical research related to financial events;
- Experience dealing with different clients on different levels with respect to budget execution;
- Experience providing program specific analysis to support budget formulation, budget execution and financial reporting processes;
- Typing skills of at least 40 wpm;
- Proficiency in using spreadsheets and word processing software REQUIRED .
Please submit your resume along with your salary requirement
Please apply via our website at www.mvminc.com
Click on Careers
Click on Professional Services
For inquires please contact Ms. Shaneice Singleton at email@example.com
MVM is an Equal Opportunity Employer. EEO/AA M/F/D/V