Sales Administration Coordinator - Las Vegas, NV
Wyndham Vacation Ownership Las Vegas, NV Sales Center, is currently looking for a driven sales administrative coordinator to work with the Best of the Best!
In this role a Sales Administrative Coordinator will be responsible for the following:
- Accurately enter data from worksheets and print the required contractual documents according to company policies and state laws in a timely manner.
- Review contracts and accompanying documents to ensure they are accurate and complete.
- Prepare and reconcile cash management sheets for all contracts.
- Prepare and copy contract files to be sent to corporate.
- Stock contract supplies, prepare folders, and copy necessary forms.
- Print reports when needed
- Assist with all accounting duties to include, a/p, gifting, reconciliations, contract processing and month end close.
- Coding of Accounts Payable Invoices, obtaining appropriate approvals, and forwarding of invoices to accounts payable.
- Assist with Month-end inventory reconciliation and related month end processing as required by the Administration Manager
- Office Supply order placement and distribution.
- Candidate will be cross trained to assist in other areas as needed.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Some cash handling experience required.
- Scheduling flexibility due to business demands.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment; able to work under pressure in a team environment.
- Computer experience.
- May work weekend shifts.
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds.
- Problem solving and good communication skills.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
United States of America-Nevada-Las Vegas
Wyndham Vacation Resorts
Feb 20, 2013, 7:19:53 PM
Wyndham Worldwide Corporation is a hospitality company engaged in offering individual consumers and business customers a range of...