End of Lease Administrator
Email this job
Responsible for collection and end of lease calls ensuring that cash flow is maximized and portfolio losses are kept to a minimum. Perform the release function for all areas of lease conclusion including titles, UCC and bill of sales.
Essential Job Functions
- Overall tracking and release for End of Lease contracts (Both Held & Syndicated)
- Handling Titles and Documents Statewide
- Telephone customers with the goal of making every customer experience remarkable
- Manual invoicing and filing
- Management of customer information, billing and letters
- UCC Releases & filing
- Wrap and buy out quotes
- Creating and managing filing system
High School Diploma
Bachelors Degree or Work Related Experience
Should be organized, professional, analytical and capable of solving problems.
They also are likely to need to demonstrate patience and resilience when attempting to contact customers--particularly those with past-due accounts.
Ability to multitask and work as a team with good communication skills.
Strong PC Skills & Microsoft Excel
About Direct Capital
Established in 1993, Direct Capital provides specialty finance solutions, including capital equipment leasing, commercial loans, and merchant cash advances. Direct Capital markets its services through direct relationships with businesses and through partnerships with vendors, dealers, and manufacturers of capital equipment. Superb execution on its exceptional and unique direct service delivery model is the cornerstone of Direct Capital's success in an increasingly commoditized financial services industry.
- Core Values
- Make Every Customer Experience Remarkable
- Be Scrappy
- Drive Big Mo (Momentum) for success
- Crush Obstacles
- Seek Change
- Invent Solutions
- Be Point Blank
- Bring It—Passion all day, every day
- Enjoy The Ride
- Named FOUR TIMES to Business NH Magazine’s list of Top New Hampshire Employers
- #5 on NH’s Fastest 20 Fastest Growing Companies List
- #7 on NH’s Private 100 List
- #8 on the Monitor (for the Equipment Leasing and Finance Professional) Top Private Independent’s List
- An Inc 500 Company
- Equipment Finance for eBay, Power by Direct Capital and many other name brand partnerships
- 92% Client Satisfaction
At Direct Capital, our customers' success drives our story. Small business owners bring passion to their business everyday - and so should...