Under the direction of the Maintenance Supervisor, the Maintenance Technician B performs duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain all machinery, equipment, buildings, facilities while minimizing production down time, in accordance with company policies and procedures. This position works a 12-hour shift from 6:00 PM to 6:00 AM on a 3-2-2-3 schedule. This gives you a 3-day weekend every other week.
- High School diploma or GED
- Up to one year of related experience
- Or a combination of education and experience
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, blueprints, and procedure manuals
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Ability to communicate effectively with other employees of the organization
- Calculate figures and amounts such as proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume
- Apply concepts of basic algebra, trigonometry and geometry
- Solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
- Interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
- Operate a variety of small hand and power tools
- Use precision measuring equipment
- Use welding and torch equipment
- Lift equipment
- Requires a high degree of safety awareness
For an opportunity to become part of our team, please submit your résumé along with a cover letter and salary requirements OR an employment application by any of the following methods.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org . (Microsoft Word documents are preferred)
Attn: Human Resources
3700 W. Milwaukee Road
Milwaukee, WI 53208
Charter Manufacturing - 17 months ago
Charter Manufacturing Company, Inc. is a privately owned holding company for a fully integrated family of American companies that has...