- Responsible and accountable for driving and increasing commercial sales
- Expectation of 50 sales calls and 30 sales quotes per week
- Assists the District Manager to ensure the standards for customer service remain at optimal levels
- Drives new commercial business through cold calling, prospecting
- Responsible for completing daily reports, expense reports, and any other reports or paperwork requested by the management team,
- Assist in the development and execution of sales strategies, and drive the selling effort by training and coaching store and field personnel to achieve sales and profit objectives.
- Must possess a High School Diploma or equivalent; Bachelor's Degree preferred
- At least five (5) to seven (7) years of outside sales experience
- Working knowledge of retail sales industry
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency with computers
- Experience in a multi-unit retail environment is preferred
- Knowledge of the swimming pool industry is a plus
For 48 years, Leslie’s Poolmart, Inc. has been committed to delivery of quality product through superior customer service. As a steadily growing organization, with a presence in 35 states, we recognize that the most critical component to our continued success is our people. And as such, there is nothing we value more at Leslie’s than the development and growth of our team. Our internal promotion and advancement structure is unsurpassed: the vast majority of all open management positions are filled from talent within our company. We offer our employees competitive compensation, a comprehensive and flexible suite of benefits package, an environment that rewards top performers, and a great place to work! Most importantly, however, we offer our team members opportunity. Stop treading water: your career is here.
Leslie's Poolmart - 22 months ago
Leslie's is a genuine American success story. In March of 1963, a one-man pool supply operation working out of a backyard shed in North...