We are seeking programmers with experience/class work in Java application development for software development internships in our Mandan, ND office.
Working towards the completion of an Associate or Bachelor’s degree in a computer-related field.
Desired Job Experience
- Candidates should be able to perform complex research, design, and development of software.
- Candidates should have the ability to analyze and improve performance of business critical processes, strong problem solving skills and attention to detail.
- Candidates should be quick learners, logical thinkers, adapt easily to change, and should be motivated to work on challenging projects.
- Candidates must possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Candidates must be able to work in both independent and team type environments.
- Exposure to J2EE server-side development especially EJB, JDBC, SQL, RMI, XML and enterprise design patterns is a plus.
- Knowledge of engineering, mathematics, general accounting principles or the utility industry is a plus.
PowerJobsDirect.com - 12 months ago
NISC, a leading provider of information technology products and services, offers integrated software and hardware solutions to utilities and...