Large Government Contractor is seeking a qualified Computer Specialist to work out of the Corporate office in Virginia Beach.
Required: 3 years experience in network configuration, administration and documentation (Cisco products preferred)
Desired Experience/Skills :
- Cisco certification
- BS/BA degree in information systems
- Hardware: Routers, Firewalls, Switches, Servers
- Software: Windows Server 2003, Exchange Server 2003, Active Directory, Windows XP Pro, Microsoft Office 2003/2007, WSUS
- Good interpersonal skills and team player
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities in a fast paced and changing environment
- Ability to learn and support new technology quickly
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Self motivated with strong problem solving techniques
Some after hours work may be required.
- Install, configure, administer, maintain and document routers, switches and firewalls
- Administer Active Directory and Exchange Server
- Install, configure, and maintain Windows based servers
- Train customers on new products, applications and platforms
- Support, monitor, and troubleshoot hardware and software problems
- Create and maintain documentation pertaining to IT equipment, processes and procedures
- Respond to trouble tickets, troubleshoot and repair in a timely fashion
- Perform preventive and corrective maintenance as directed
Refer to "Computer Specialist 2" in subject line. Please don't apply without the "Required" experience.
MANCON offers competitive salaries, paid leave, medical, dental, vision and prescription drug benefits and a 401(k) salary savings plan. Mancon is an equal opportunity employer and a smoke free environment.
MANCON participates in E-Verify.
Monster - 2 years ago
Mancon work exclusively within the Education sector, and have built up an extensive record of successful school projects. We set out to desi...