W.J. Bradley is seeking a Sales Operations Analyst who will support the Retail Sales Division by preparing variable compensation agreements, administering system settings for branch offices and employee user accounts, performing commission calculations and issuing payments, and by maintaining and following associated policy and procedure documentation. Duties will include:
- Update variable compensation templates to incorporate proposed changes and obtains approval prior to implementation.
- Review proposed job changes and compensation structures for compliance to policy and approved offering, provides consulting on compensation structures
- Prepare and issues variable compensation agreements to support approved changes to employee job positions and compensation structures
- Manage quarterly compensation re-election process
- Ensure all variable compensation arrangements are accurately documented and that variable compensation agreements are preserved in electronic format and delivered to Human Resources for physical employee records
- Accurately creates and maintains user account settings relative to compensation and system authorizations within the Company’s proprietary loan origination system.
- Accurately maintains rosters of custom compensation arrangements which must be calculated manually
- Accurately creates and maintains branch office and branch office hierarchy settings within the Company’s loan origination system; provides monthly reporting of branch structure
- Calculate variable compensation payments, issues associated compensation statements, and posts results for subsequent payment, including compensation for inbound and outbound pipeline transition
- Ensure automated and manual compensation calculations are consistent with documented compensation agreements and Company policies
- Audit own work and prepare audit reports for Human Resources and Internal Audit relative to user setup, branch setup, and variable compensation.
- Primary liaison, point of contact and problem resolution responsibility for commission related inquiries and issues
- Perform root cause analysis on issues, proactively identifies and corrects related issues, recommends and implements corrective actions
- Maintain process and procedural documentation relative to the aforementioned function; updates documentation to incorporate proposed changes and obtains approval prior to implementation
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, finance/accounting preferred, High School Diploma or GED required
- Two plus years experience in a sales operations / sales support capacity, preferably in the mortgage lending industry or financial services sector
- Establishes and maintains good rapport with internal customers and business partners
- Superior analytical skills, superior problem solving skills, highly organized, detail oriented, methodical
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (superior Excel skills, proficiency with Access, experience with Visio)
- Excellent customer service and communication skills: tactful, courteous, persuasive
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with competing and changing priorities
- Ability to follow policies and to protect confidential information
- Experience administering variable compensation programs, preferably in the mortgage lending industry or financial services sector
- Experience authoring variable compensation agreements
- Experience in a systems / data administration capacity, preferably maintaining user and financial settings within a core business application, and preferably in the mortgage lending industry or financial services sector
- Deep knowledge of the Company’s policies and procedures relative to employee boarding and compensation
- Deep knowledge of the Company’s proprietary loan origination software application
All full-time employees are eligible for W.J. Bradley's benefits package which currently consists of medical, dental, vision, basic life and supplemental disability, flex spending, PTO, and a Company match 401 (k) plan.
Apply To This Job