ServiceMaster is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to this position.
An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer – AA/EOE/M/F/D/V
Maintain and deploy web content to the company website, ensuring a positive user experience for the customer. Increases sales and customer retention through ongoing improvements in the website and web applications. Works closely with designers, digital marketers, and front-end developers.
• Interpret content and design layout tickets to build and update content and/or formatting on the website in an effort to drive traffic and revenue.
• Contributes to the process of user experience design, ensuring content is appropriately structured to meet the goals for the site and supported platforms.
• Hold final accountability for quality of HTML, CSS, and XML coding on the site in compliance with standards. Update and or correct errors as necessary.
• Partner with IT to manage the scheduling, planning, development, set-up, review, quality assurance, and testing of web content.
• Specify, locate, and select multimedia content needed to support or work alongside textual content including still images, animations, and video.
• Code HTML emails and load finished work into email deployment tool.
• Complete thorough testing of the browser and mobile experience.
• ServiceMaster Commitment
• Customer Orientation/Positive Impact
• Results Orientation/Sense of Urgency
• Change Mastery
• Relationship Building/Sensitivity
• Problem Solving and Decision Making
Education and Experience Requirements
• Bachelors degree and 2 years of related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Knowledge of web standards based HTML and
• CSS Photoshop slicing and image optimization preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Knowledge of current industry trends.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Skill in ATG BCC
• Ability to operate as part of a team
• Excellent proofreading skills
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
ServiceMaster merrily mows, scrubs, sprays, and trims. A giant in its industry, the company serves millions of commercial and residential...