Location: Windsor Locks, CT
Job Code: 109573-02
UTC Aerospace Systems is one of the world's largest suppliers of technologically advanced aerospace and defense products. We design, manufacture and service systems and components and provide integrated solutions for commercial, regional, business and military aircraft, helicopters and other platforms. We are also a major supplier to international space programs.
In 2012, UTC Aerospace Systems was formed by combining two industry leaders, Hamilton Sundstrand and Goodrich, creating an organization with key positions on a wide range of aircraft flying today and substantial content on various UAVs, satellites and ground and naval vehicles.
United Technologies Aerospace Systems (UTAS) is among the largest global suppliers of technologically advanced aerospace and industrial products. We design and manufacture aerospace systems for commercial, regional, corporate and military aircraft and are a major supplier for international space programs.
Power, Controls and Sensing Systems(PC&SS) Aftermarket Military Programs provides complete aftermarket solutions for PC&SS Military products, which includes; Engine Controls, Flight Controls, Electric Systems Generation and Distribution, Engine Components, Fire Protection Systems, Sensors Systems, Health Monitoring Systems, Spare Parts and LRU's (line Replaceable Units), Upgrades, Retrofits, Repairs, Performance Based Logistic (PBL) Programs. US and Foreign Military platforms.
The Military Aftermarket organization is currently seeking an experienced, high energy, customer focused individual to develop and execute business growth strategic solutions. The solutions may include teaming, distributor networks, PBL (performance based logistics) programs. Experience and/or skills of a program manager are critical for success. As the successful candidate, you will be required to manage multiple opportunities and programs with some domestic & international travel.
A strong candidate will have 6+ years experience in a role as part of a cross functional team environment. Experience with UTAS products, development and production programs, aftermarket business is preferred.
- Develop and implement strategic growth initiatives for military aftermarket.
- Understand and interact with cross functional teams and businesses within UTAS. Knowledge and control of contract requirements, delivery schedules, cost parameters, technical specifications, customer satisfaction, and overall business objectives are important.
- Licensing of repair, manufacturing along with supply chain management a plus
- Assume an overall leadership role within PC&SS Military Aftermarket programs to assist peer and senior leaders in driving overall business objectives with a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Interface with UTAS and customer senior leadership.
- Develop and manage program schedules and new business development.
- Negotiate proposals and strategic initiatives.
- BS in Engineering, or Business is required
- A Masters Degree in Engineering or Business is preferred
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
- Education BS in Engineering or Business is required
- Yrs. of Experience 6-8
- Industry Experience (`3 Aerospace
United Technologies - 22 months ago