Driver / operator of Company truck for deliveries of goods and services to diverse customer base. May also be expected to assist in general warehouse duties including but not limited to; stocking and retrieving package and bulk containers, driving forklift and general housekeeping. Must enjoy working with diverse customer base in a fast paced setting.
- Safe operation of Company delivery truck.
- Ensure all shipments include proper shipping documents
- Perform vehicle safety inspections
- Maintain mileage and fuel logs on all vehicles.
- Ensure no product leaves, or enters warehouse without necessary paperwork
- Meet and complete all WECO regulatory safety requirements
- Attend product training sessions and meetings when necessary
- Person should be versatile, flexible, and willing. Can effectively multi-task.
- Able to work and contribute to a team approach with a positive attitude and outlook
- Help maintain warehouse cleanliness
- Notify Branch Manager immediately if products spills
- Present a professional image to our customer through personal appearance and overall branch cleanliness.
- All other duties as assigned.
Required Skills, Experience and Competencies:
Compensation and Benefits:
- Required: High School Diploma or equivalent
- Forklift Driver and Driving Certification (offered on the job)
- Valid driver’s license with CDL or ability to obtain CDL.
- Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities:
- Knowledge and/or experience with agricultural operations (preferred)
- Requires excellent interpersonal skills between both customers and fellow employees.
- Willingness to operate material handling equipment including forklift, order picker, pallet jack and other equipment as required
- Ability to repetitively bend and lift boxes and bags up to 80 lbs.
- Willing and desires to work overtime hours during busy seasons.
Wilbur-Ellis Company - 10 months ago