The Illinois/St. Louis Division of Pulte Group Inc., has an immediate need for a Financial Analyst to work at our St. Louis Division located in Chesterfield. This position is responsible for preparing various accounting statements and reports, research and analyzing financial reports, provide support in feasibility modeling, annual planning, quarterly forecast, budget analysis and expense performance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Maintain general ledger for assigned entities
• Prepare income and balance sheet statements, consolidated statements, and other reports.
• Assist with the preparation of internal financial reports, monthly earnings and cash flow projection updates, and 12-month rolling forecasts.
• Make recommendations as to accounting of reserves, assets, and expenditures.
• Verify accuracy of journal entries and accounting classifications.
• Coordinate accounting matters with other departments, areas, and/or divisions.
• Prepare quarterly forecasts and budgets and coordinate with multiple functional areas.
• Prepare management reports including, but not limited to, economic and statistical studies.
Minimum Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent in related field. CPA preferred.
Minimum 3 years public accounting or finance experience, 5 years' experience preferred, prior homebuilding industry experience preferred.
Knowledge of accounting theory and practice
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines under time pressure
Apply online today!
CareerRookie.com - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard
PulteGroup pulls its weight in providing homes for American families. The company became the top homebuilder in the US when it merged...