As a member of this team, you will build middle-ware and partner-facing applications with significant complexity. You will apply your deep knowledge of programming, application design, and the latest off the shelf tools and frameworks to develop systems that are scalable and maintainable. You will combine best practices with flexibility to rapidly deliver new functionality as part of our agile development process. Best of all, you will work with and collaborate with a team of talented and experienced engineers.
- Develop and continuously evolve the various web applications as a member of the Consoles Team.
- Work with product managers and other team members to develop software to the customer needs.
- Mentor other members in the team.
- BS/MS in computer science or related field with at least 5 years of industry experience in software engineering
- Strong fundamentals in computer science, including algorithms, data structures, and OOP
- Excellent design and problem-solving skills * Experience developing multi-threaded, high performance, distributed web applications
- Experience developing complex web applications in Java
- Strong understanding and experience working with databases such as MySQL, frameworks such as Spring and Hibernate* Experience with Unix/Linux utilities, including shell/perl scripting
- Experience with Flex is a plus
- Prior experience of working with offshore teams is a plus * Experience working in incredibly fast paced environments, preferably with agile development methodology
adap.tv - 19 months ago
Adap.tv builds technology that destroys the inefficiencies of television and video advertising. It delivers a programmatic way to plan, buy,...