The OBIEE Developer / Repository Builder shall:
- Participate in requirements analysis, by helping to capture, document and prioritize the customer’s business and technical needs
- Contribute to the design and implementation of the metadata, ETL and/or reporting components of the solution. This includes testing and, at times, deployment of the components
- Ability to review, refine and validate functional requirements and provide the design specifications for the OBIEE solution,
- Build and/or modify OBIEE physical layer to meet defined business requirements for OBIEE Analytics dashboards and analysis
- Complete technical documentation consistent with OMH BI policy
- Employ sound concepts of data modeling within OBIEE – RPD/ BMM Layer star schema, snowflake schema etc.
- Ensure that development activities adhere to the OMH architectural strategy so that overall business intelligence data integrity is maintained.
Six (6) years demonstrated experience in a team environment with:
Three (3) years demonstrated experience in a team environment with:
- RPD hands-on development in OBIEE10g/11g (or Seibel)
- Oracle 10g/11g database
- SQL programming
- Data Warehouse/ Data Marts
- Oracle OBIEE Answers/Analytics and Dashboards
- Oracle BI Administration tools including physical layer, business layer modeling, and presentation services
- Working with dimensional data models
- Toad or other similar database development tool
- Visual Source Safe or similar source control software
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or equivalent work experience in Oracle Business Intelligence (OBI) 11g Development / Administration.