AFTER SCHOOL MATH TUTOR
CHASKA HIGH SCHOOL
1.0 HR/DAY - 2 DAYS/WEEK
3:10 P.M. - 4:10 P.M.
$26.50 PER HOUR
FOR SPECIFIC INFO, CONTACT KATHY FONTES 952-556-7183
Responsible To: Building Principal
Major Job Functions: See Reverse Side
Specific Tasks: See Reverse Side
Required Knowledge, Abilities & Skills: See Reverse Side
Licensure Requirements: State of Minnesota - Certified Teacher Licensure in Area Posted
If recommended for employment, applicant will provide proof of legal right to work in the United States if required.
Background check will be conducted.
Please apply online: http://www.district112.org (only online applications will be accepted)
Teacher - Math Tutor
Major Job Functions
Knowledge, Abilities & Skills
Planning and Preparation
Demonstrate knowledge of student
Demonstrate knowledge of resources
Assess student learning
- has extensive content knowledge, with evidence of continuing pursuit of such knowledge
- searches continually for best practices.
- knows student age groups, approaches to learning, skills, interests, and cultural heritage.
- articulates how goals establish high expectations and relate to curriculum frameworks and standards
- designs activities which are highly relevant to students and instructional goals
communicates clearly both orally and in writing.
- Communicate clearly and accurately
- Use questioning and discussion techniques
- Engage students in learning
- Provide feedback to students
- Demonstrate flexibility and responsiveness
uses appropriate questioning technique.
assures that all students are cognitively engaged in appropriate learning activities.
assures feedback is consistently provided in a timely manner.
demonstrates genuine caring and respect for individual students.
- Create an environment of respect and rapport
- Establish a culture for learning
- Manage student behavior
- Organize physical space
- Show professionalism
fosters a culture for learning in which students participate, are curious, and take pride in their work.
establishes appropriate behavioral expectations.
responds to misbehavior appropriately and respects the students’ dignity.
Evidence of an understanding of the school culture and environment, and a commitment to carrying out the vision, mission and belief statements of District 112
k12jobspot.com - 2 years ago