Perform duties to plan, manage and direct the work of the Transportation Department, including fleet maintenance, researching, negotiating and quoting freight rates, shipping freight via approved carriers and selecting appropriate carriers for use on specific contracts.
-Active Class A Driver's License Required for this position, please indicate on resume that you have a Class A.
- 3 years previous transportation experience with clean driving record.
- Valid Class A Driver's License and DOT required documentation required.
- Experience dealing with airline cargo shipping.
- Knowledge of vehicles maintenance.
- Strong Computer Skills a must
- Flexible Schedule -- Nights/Weekends.
Applicants will need to submit the following documents during the application process.