vtrIT's Seattle client, a leading local retailer, has an opening for a Project Lead. The ideal candidate will be comfortable leading enhancement projects for their Oracle HR system. The ideal candidate will be able to work well with ambiguity in addition to a proven ability to deliver projects within budget and on time.
- Responsible for incremental releases to the Human Resources Oracle Applications, as well as related applications and tools
- Develop and maintain work plans, estimates and schedules for multiple concurrent projects
- Manage multiple software development projects of varying size and scope
- Act as a coach to team members and assist them in their professional growth
- Develop monitoring process to ensure quality and overall Technology efforts
- Track and manage progress, scope and hours against project work plans
- Accountable for timely, complete and cost-effective delivery of system development, maintenance and deployment activities
- Manage resource allocations across projects with other Technology managers to effectively prioritize Technology resource efforts across the organization
- Regularly interact and collaborate with Technology management, supervisors and leads on project status, priority setting and resource allocations as well as department-wide efforts
- Prepare and present project status reports
- Identify critical path and manage task dependencies within project timeline
This is a Contingent/Temporary to Direct-Hire position in Seattle, WA and offered through vtrIT , located in Redmond, WA. We are among the largest IT Staffing Companies in the US for contingent/temporary and direct hire placements, and support many of the top rated IT Companies in the Pacific Northwest.
sologig - 15 months ago
copy to clipboard -