Job duties are to provide friendly, responsive service to create an exceptional dining experience for all of our guests. Each entertainer's primary objective is to show our guests such a marvelous time; they will want to return again and again. We are entertainers first and servers second.
- Be able to communicate and understand the predominant languages of our guests.
- Must have a basic knowledge of dining room and service procedures and functions.
- Possess basic math skills and have the ability to handle money and operate a point-of-sale system.
- Be able to work and stand on your feet for up to eight hours.
- Be able to safely lift and easily maneuver items weighing up to 25 lbs.
- Entertain your guests with stories, games, questions and conversation. Remember, we are in the entertainment business.
- Must adhere to the established appearance guidelines.
- Must maintain a costume fit, as detailed in the appearance guidelines.
- Must be willing to wear the required Costume. http://www.tiltedkilt.com/
Tilted Kilt Pub & Eatery - 23 months ago
The Tilted Kilt prides itself in the fact that its Calendar Girls are... read more.