Deloitte Digital does mobile. Here, left-brain meets right, and business, creative, and technology intersect. We're all about creating digital experiences that make sense for our clients and keep their audiences coming back for more. And we're more than bright and shiny apps- we deliver exceptional mobile solutions for top brands, and we have a great time doing it.
The Senior Mobile Interaction (UX) Designer will have extensive client interaction and will serve as the voice of the user while accommodating customer needs and technical requirements from engineering. This role will work closely with clients, project managers, design, engineering, and quality assurance. As the advocate for the user, this role will bring user-centered design (UCD) process methods to mobile applications from concept to launch. You must be innovative, quick to adapt, and eager to continually learn new technologies within the mobile space. You must have strong interaction design and usability skills with a knack to make the complex clear for designers and engineers alike.
- At least 5 years of consulting and/or relevant industry experience
- Experience creating highly-detailed annotated wireframes, user flows, and process flows within complex mobile applications
- In-depth knowledge in iOS and/or Android mobile and tablet platforms
- Familiarity with user interface patterns for mobile and web
- Experienced using tools such as OmniGraffle or Photoshop for wireframing and InDesign or Keynote for presenting your ideas
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
To apply, use the following link and attach your resume in PDF format and link two native app mobile wirefames you've created. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com . We'll be in touch.
- Strong client (presentation) communication skills and the ability to present and sell ideas to various audiences (technical and non-technical)
- Familiarity with developer/engineer tools and SDKs
- Understanding of platform specific nomenclature (eg. segmented controller, picker, table view)
- The ability to sketch and generate big-picture ideas for early-stage UX work
- Demonstrated involvement thought leadership in the UX community
- Experience developing rapid prototypes
- Experience with project estimation
- Knowledge of the Scrum development process
- Experience planning and facilitating user research and usability tests including familiarity with tools such as Silverback and Morae
- Strong time management skills and the ability to be self-directed when needed
- The ability to interact with developers/engineers
- Willingness to mentor junior staff
Deloitte is one of the leading professional services organizations in the United States, specializing in audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services with clients in more than 20 industries. We provide powerful business solutions to some of the world’s most well-known and respected companies, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100.
At Deloitte, you can have a rewarding career on every level. In addition to challenging and meaningful work, you’ll have the chance to give back to your community, make a positive impact on the environment, participate in a range of diversity and inclusion initiatives, and find the support, coaching, and training it takes to advance your career. Our commitment to individual choice lets you customize aspects of your career path, your educational opportunities and your benefits. And our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our business and your clients’ will be heard.
Visit www.deloitte.com/us/careers to learn more about our culture, benefits and opportunities.
As used in this document, “Deloitte” means Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/ about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers.
Are you ready to Strengthen Your Lead? If so, consider Deloitte. The Deloitte U.S. Firms have 60,000+ professionals with a single focus:...