Wells Fargo s Consumer Lending Group (CLG) is an industry leader in supporting homeowners and consumers. We put customers at the center of all that we do. We make every decision and design every product and service with our customers in mind. If it s not good for our customers, then it s not good for Wells Fargo. |
It starts with you. We must attract, develop, retain and motivate the most talented people those who care and who work together as partners across business units and functions. We believe everyone on our team is important and deserves respect for who they are and how they contribute to our success.
The CLG team includes our home mortgage, home equity, consumer credit card, personal loans and lines, direct auto, dealer services and commercial auto, retail services and education financial services businesses.
Join the #1 Mortgage originator and servicer (Source: Inside Mortgage Finance)
Our Fulfillment Team: Originates and services mortgage loans using fair and responsible lending practices to help turn houses into homes.
Loan Administration Manager 2 The Area Underwriting/Closing Manager will support an Area through the management of Underwriters and Closers.
Specific responsibilities of this position are:
- Lead the activities and/or operations of a loan a production team responsible for customer service, underwriting and closing documentation.
- Provide escalation support between sales teams and external vendors and customers to ensure team is effective in the administration of each loan closing/underwriting transaction.
- Ensure loan closing/underwriting transactions are completed appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Provide updates and reporting as appropriate to Regional Underwriting/Closing Manager as it relates to the performance of the closing/underwriting functions.
- Participate in strategic planning discussions for the Fulfillment Site and provide recommendations regarding future direction.
- Lead and Manage staff of 10-25 non-exempt direct report team members in multiple loan administration teams for a defined operations group.
- Team members under direct reporting structure encompass managers and individual contributors.
- Responsible for, or participates in, the hiring, coaching, developing and supervising of team members, including decisions relative to performance reviews, terminations, hires, discipline, salary actions, etc. Influence performance of a business unit or functional area by working as part of the decision-making management team with responsibility for managing the budget of the team, department or unit.
Wells Fargo - 17 months ago
Wells Fargo & Company is a financial holding company and a bank holding company. It is a diversified financial services company. It...