TO APPLY FOR THIS POSTION:|
STEP 1 - Submit or Update the Individual Information Form (IIF) selecting this Job ID number ( 39715 ) as one of interest.
STEP 2 - Go to ( http://www.engilitycorp.com/careers/job-search.html ) Enter this Job ID number ( 39715 ) in the Job ID portion of the site and follow the instructions to complete the application processes and post your resume.
--- +++ The information in this posting has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position.
Engility is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Engility provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment. Engility maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks.
Engility Corporation was formed in 2012 and is headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia. Our name is derived from "engineering" and "agility" and we employ great people who anticipate and move quickly to serve our customers. Engility has about 9,000 employees in locations throughout the United States and worldwide. Our professionals provide a broad range of technical, analytical, operational, training, security services and products to government and commercial customers At Engility, we conduct ourselves with the utmost of integrity, accountability and respect to honor our commitment to excellence in everything we do
Our core competencies include SETA support, professional services, education and training, operational support, logistics and international capacity development..
Degree Requirements: BS - Engineering
Relevant Experience (amount and type): FAA experience with Enterprise architecture, Operational analysis/engineering, and/or acquisition life cycle management. Eight years or more relevant experience are required. A MS degree can be substituted for 2 years experience.
Solid understanding of systems engineering in an engineering environment
Experience and/or understanding of the unique FAA domain and programs
Strong communication and presentation skills
Strong initiative to perform as part of a project team
Strong writing skills
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES: Support FAA programs in acquisition life cycle management, safety analysis, cost and benefit analysis, functional analysis and requirements analysis and development.
Duties include (but are not limited to):
(1) Provide systems engineering support for studies and requirements definition, analysis, development and validation, concept exploration, analysis, and evaluation, design traceability, and external interface assessment.
(2) Performs System Engineering work in support of the FAA's NAS Intergration Support Group. Specific duties include:
- Interfacing with the customer to develop functional analysis, requirements, costs, funding, and planning documents.
- Develop architectural diagrams and models for Technical Operations acquistion programs.
- Provide support in program evaluations and technical interchange meetings.
- Review and define alternatives for Technical Operations acquistion progams.
- Perform risk analysis on Technical Operations acquistion progams.
Negotiable based on experience and qualifications.
We offer a competitive benefits package that includes: Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off, medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long- and short-term disability, life insurance, 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plan, and tuition reimbursement.
MPRI, Inc - 11 months ago