Candidates should have previous experience with logistics of Government CBR protection equipment. Past military experience with a background in CBR equipment or logisitics is a plus.
- Demonstrate through work experience the ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks appropriately, on time and to a high standard in a high-pressure environment.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. when moving materials.
- Candidate must also have strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Must have proven experience with MS Office and associated software tools, e.g. Microsoft PowerPoint, Project Word, Excel
- Demonstrates strong initiative, self-motivation, and commitment to the job.
- Demonstrated ability to independently research, troubleshoot and resolve complex issues Desired skills -A.S. degree in a scientific or business discipline
- Logistics experience Specific Job Description This position will support the Contractor Logistics Support (CLS) contract for the JPEO-CBD. This position involves general warehouse work, materials management, inventory control, part request, return of repairs, shipping & receiving, part transfer/issue, and data management for supply materials at the central warehouse location.
Candidate must be able to follow written and oral instructions and carry out tasks safely with minimal supervision and oversight. Standard Job Description Loads, unloads, and conveys materials within or near plant, yard, or work site, and performs a combination of tasks under specific direction which may include shipping and/or receiving. Opens containers using hand tools; counts and weighs materials and records information. Loads and unloads materials onto or from pallets, trays, racks, conveyors, and machines by hand; loads or unloads materials into or from trucks by hand. Conveys materials using wheelbarrow, hand truck, forklift, electric dolly, elevator, or other devices; stacks or assembles materials; aids machine operators by lifting heavy objects by hand or by use of power hoist. Security Clearance Secret Typical Minimums Specialized training in specific aspects of job functions and/or demonstrated ability to perform assigned tasks, and 3 years of experience. LMCareers Business Unit ESS0997 IS&GS-CIVIL (S8200) Business Area Info Systems & Global Sol Program SEP Department 7237024:Security Engineering Program Job Class Material and Distribution Job Category Hourly/Non-Exempt City Columbus State Ohio Virtual No Relocation Available No Work Schedule STANDARD-Mon-Fri/8 hours a day Req Type Full-Time Direct/Indirect Direct Shift First
Lockheed Martin Corporation - 9 months ago
Lockheed Martin Corporation is a global security company that is principally engaged in the research, design, development, manufacture, inte...