The SFP Commercial Documentation Specialist assists in operational duties of servicing our automobile finance portfolios. Compliance with established policies and procedures for servicing our commercial line of business is a critical component of the position. At the same time, the SFP Commercial Documentation Specialist should contribute to the company’s reputation for giving the highest level of service available to our commercial borrowers.
- Preparation, Imaging and Filing of Commercial Documents
- Ensure prompt return of requested collateral files to commercial borrowers
- Professional and pleasant communication with internal and external contacts
- Update system to add, delete and maintain facility tracking changes
- Assist with audit and tracking of collateral documents and exceptions
- Assist borrowers with servicing related requests
- Image and file collateral documents
- Support department with clerical work
- Follow up with borrowers to obtain trailing documents
- Work with internal associates to assist with Back-up Servicing protocol
- Support staff in assigned project based work
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- High School diploma required
- High level of professionalism
- Two years of financial institution or lending experience preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Must be able to sit at a desk and work at a computer and/or phone for extended periods of time as required.
American Credit Acceptance - 18 months ago