Leads the development and implementation of a broad range of e-learning courses, online performance aids and multimedia training for the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) project, in addition to other organizational programs and initiatives . Develops new computer-based activities, custom online learning interactions, online courses, and interactive assessments with minimal technical supervision. Utilizes communication, instructional design and strong technical skills to meet course specific learning objectives.
- Develops new computer-based activities, online learning interactions, online courses, and online assessments with minimal technical supervision using writing, graphic design, branding, image editing, document formatting, animation, video, audio, e-learning authoring, web, portal and assessment develop skills and tools.
- Utilizes communication skills to accurately understand the education needs and goals of others.
- Partners with content experts and project leaders to select learning strategies, media, implementation methods and evaluation methods that engage employees and promote meaningful learning.
- Manages time, resources and priorities to meet quality standards, project timelines, and learning outcomes.
- U tilizes communication, technical and reporting skills to promote, implement and track online materials using a learning management system and related websites technologies.
- Pro vides support for existing educational materials, courses, websites and systems as directed.
- Participates in EPR project-related activities, as well as other projects with members of the Intermountain University community to promote learning across the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree or completion of accredited college/technical program in web/multi-media design
- Three years successful experience creating custom, interactive online learning activities using scripting, animation and authoring tools and strategies
- Three years experience in audio-visual, multimedia, web and e-learning development
- Demonstrated experience using interpersonal, creative, problem solving and team collaboration skills
- Demonstrated ability to design and develop educational materials
- Experience facilitating self-directed education for adult learners
- Excellent verbal and writing skills
- Ability to understand technical information and work with enterprise systems
- Ability to manage goals, quality standards and timelines for multiple projects
- Pro ficient in the use of word processing, spreadsheet, presentation, e-mail, reporting, image editing, web, e-learning interaction scripting and e-learning course authoring tools
- Seeing, hearing/ listening, speaking, manual dexterity
- Bachelor’s degree in Multimedia/Web/Graphic Design, Instructional Design, Education, English, Communication, Business or Human Resources (Training/IS emphasis)
- Three years experience in the use of Flash and ActionScript for developing learning interactions
- Experience in user interface design
- Knowledge of Oracle PeopleSoft’s Finance and Supply Chain modules or similar experience developing training with other ERP software
- P revious work experience in healthcare
- A bility to present or facilitate classroom training as needed
All positions subject to close without notice
Intermountain Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V
Intermountain Healthcare - 2 years ago
Intermountain Healthcare is an internationally recognized system of 22 hospitals and a full range of medical services, multi-specialty...