Do you have a passion for Linux? Do you have a drive to provide excellent customer service?
InMotion Hosting is seeking top candidates in their technical support department to assist customers on the front line. Our Technical Support Representatives are the first point of contact to address customer issues. Representatives must ensure that each customer is provided a “WOW” experience and that they are satisfied with their service.
Since 2008 our team has grown from 75 associates to 178! Would you like to be part of this growth? We actively promote from within and over 70% of upper level technical staff came from our Tier 1 team!
What Will I Do?
Do You Have What It Takes?
- Assist valued customers over the phone, email and chat without scripts
- Independently solve customer issues, maintaining first class communication
- Walk customers through set up of products
- Gain in depth technical knowledge to assist customers
- Continually build your technical skill set to advance within the ranks
- Currently running Linux on a home machine (Ubuntu, Suse, Gentoo, etc)
- Working within the command line to execute programs
- Familiar with the LAMP stack
- Maintain a website or blog
- Familiar with WordPress, Joomla, Drupal
- Familiar with setting up FTP and Email clients
- Experience providing first class customer service
- Like Free Lunch and Snacks
- Enjoy working in a relaxed environment
Hourly Base: $11.50 – $13.50
We are a performance oriented company and team members that have been with us for 1 year or longer are averaging $300 a month in bonuses based on production and customer compliments.
Interested in applying?
To Apply: Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or
Tell Your Friends!