To ensure proper and effective implementation of Central Pacific HomeLoan’s compliance with investor and regulatory relations, quality control, and appraisal ordering processes.
Education: High School Degree or GED required, Bachelors Degree in Business preferred.
Quality Assurance Officer I
• 5 - 9 years experience in legal, compliance, and residential mortgage investor-related matters.
• 2 – 5 years supervisory experience
Quality Assurance Officer II
• 10+ years experience in legal, compliance, and residential mortgage investor-related matters.
• 6+ years supervisory experience
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Demonstrated experience in consumer protection laws, lending regulations, and investor requirements.
• Knowledgeable in mortgage loan operations, underwriting, sales, quality control, business operations.
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills to effectively communicate with internal and external clients. Be able to train and make presentations to internal and external clients.
• Excellent organization skills, with the ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
• Proficient in the use of the PC an MS Office applications. Familiarity with loan origination software systems and loan document imaging systems.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Central Pacific Bank - 17 months ago