Design Automation Engineer
The position offered is for a Design Automation (DA)Engineer in the ICF (Intel Custom Foundry) division of TMG.
Requirements for this role can be found in the 'Qualifications & Experience' section.
Job Description: Design Automation Engineers are responsible for the development and support of leading edge design flows using industry standard tools within the Foundry design kits. Responsibilities may include the design of chip layout and circuit design, circuit checking, device evaluation, synthesis, documentation of specifications, prototype construction and checkout, modification and evaluation of semiconductor devices and components, and performing developmental and/or test work. Responds to customer/client requests or events as they occur. Develops solutions to problems utilizing formal education and judgment.
You must possess a Bachelors/Master of Science degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering.
Additional qualifications include:
- Demonstrate experience in digital design principles and understanding of techniques gained through work experience in the following areas: Digital Logic, VLSI CMOS circuits, VLSI layout, computer aided design tools.
- Demonstrate experience with VLSI design relevant CAD tools such as Synopsys/Cadence ASIC tools.
Oct 21, 2012
Oct 22, 2013
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to final test and optimization, and lastly packaging. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing group are part of a worldwide network of manufacturing and assembly/test facilities.
The Intel Custom Foundry division is chartered to lead TMG's growth to a world class custom foundry service provider and thus enable Intel's success in SoC businesses. It does this by:
- Being an effective one-stop customer service interface for the TMG foundry ecosystem, serving both internal and external customers.
- Assisting internal business units in engaging with their customers to ensure TMG capabilities are fully leveraged in pursuit of new IA business for standard and custom products.
- Serving as a turnkey custom foundry for external accounts which fall outside of internal business units' business plans and which are deemed to be of strategic and economic value to Intel.
We will accept applications/resumes until 60 days after posting date or earlier at Intel's discretion
Intel - 2 years ago
A lot of companies like to talk about changing the world. But while others are making claims, Intel’s been making history—for...