To clean, maintain, organize, sanitize throughout all kitchens, Banquets and kitchen areas. Assist with the daily operations of the Steward Department.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Clean kitchens, mop floors, empty trash.
2. Responsible for cleaning of stoves, flat-tops, ovens, rotary ovens, rack ovens.
3. Wash dishes, stack and organize clean dishware, glassware and silverware.
4. Maintain salad bar within the Employee Dining Room.
5. Provide clean equipment for restaurants and other operating departments.
6. Break down dishwasher, clean and reset for oncoming shift.
7. Know how to use cleaning equipment and chemicals.
8. Assist chefs department in transporting equipment and supplies.
9. Must meet requirements on grooming standards as specified in team member hands book.
Perform any other duties as assigned by management. Provide outstanding guest service to all internal and external guests.
1. Ability to handle the physical demands of the job.
2. May be required to perform in higher classification.
1. Experience desired but not mandatory.
2. Basis command of conversational English.
3. Must be M.S.D.S. trained.
Regularly walk, stand or stoop. Frequently lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects weighing up to 50 pounds. Ascend or descend ladders, scaffolding, ramps, poles, and the like. Use tools or equipment requiring a high degree of dexterity. Walk, stand, crouch, or run on narrow, slippery, or erratically moving surfaces. Work for sustained periods of time maintaining concentrated attention to detail. Need to distinguish between shades of color. Other (specify) regularly works in extreme conditions of cold, hot, damp, wet and/or dry environments.
Must be able to obtain and maintain all cards required by the company. Must be able to verify right to work in the U.S.
Required Work Cards
. Health Card
American Casino & Entertainment Properties - 23 months ago