Quick Fuel Fleet Services, the Midwest and Southern leader in automated fueling, has an immediate need for a local fuel technician interested in working evenings to deliver fuel products.
The Truck Driver provides fuel delivery to customers in a safe and efficient manner while maintaining awareness of customer satisfaction and public safety.
DESCRIPTION OF ESSENTIAL DUTIES:
The qualified candidate should possess a valid commercial driver's license (class A and/or B) with a hazmat and tanker endorsement, a clean driving record, a minimum of 1 year previous truck driving experience and the ability to pass a criminal background check, pre-employment drug screen and physical. Knowledge of Diesel engines and computer skills are required.
- Drives truck safely obeying all traffic laws.
- Comply with all safety aspects of performing delivery of fuel and loading of tankers following all procedures, processes, and safety procedures including wearing protective clothing and cleaning up any spills.
- Deliver fuel to customers ensuring all customer requirements are met including meeting delivery time windows, proper fuel is delivered, any spills are cleaned up, and all fuel caps are replaced and proper paperwork is completed and given to customer.
- Fax all delivery paperwork to the corporate office daily.
- Complete assigned routes in a logical sequence ensuring all delivery times are met and working at a steady pace while delivering fuel, maintaining safety.
- Perform all truck maintenance procedures, on a daily basis, including checking hoses, swivels, pumps, etc. to ensure there are no leaks, change parts as needed, verify all safety supplies are on the truck, keep inside and outside of truck clean and orderly, complete daily vehicle inspection report (VIR), and notify manager of any issues that need to be fixed.
- Load truck with fuel maintaining loading cards at all required loading racks, following procedures outlined by the rack personnel and keep track of gallons on the truck at all time to ensure proper loading while at the rack.
- Communicate with manager daily to obtain schedule of where to load, notifying manager if product is not available at low cost vendor, requesting further direction as needed.
- Maintain positive friendly working relationships with all customers, meeting delivery window time frames and dependable and reliable expectations.
We offer a competitive hourly rate and great growth potential! If interested, please apply on our website www.quickfuel.com through the employment section.
Jacobus Energy - 19 months ago