**This is a Proposal Position and is contingent upon award of contract. Candidates selected for the proposal will have first consideration pending a contract award.**
The Program Manager (PM) is a senior level manager within the company. The PM manages all daily contractual support. The PM serves as the client’s primary point of contact to ensure the timely delivery of client support, performs project planning and resource coordination, including subcontractor management.
- Manage, supervise, and monitor contract administration activities.
- Conduct performance measurement, analyze and report measurement results.
- Estimate, manage, track, and control financial budgets and project-related resources, including subcontracted resources.
- Estimate and proactively manage project-related workload requirements.
- Provide technical guidance and oversight in support of project team personnel.
- Analyze problems, participate in and support problem resolution with limited supervision.
- Prepare and conduct briefings for all levels of contractor and government leadership.
- Attend meetings with the customer as required, review and assist in PWS preparation, manage personnel and assign tasks accordingly.
- Minimum of fifteen (15) years experience, including ten (10) years of demonstrated management experience or project level management in major systems.
- Advanced degree or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business Management, Science or similar discipline and 10 years experience in Senior positions in Government Program Offices or other nongovernment organizations closely related to the Defense Acquisition Process.
- Knowledgeable of the program acquisition life cycle process as addressed in the DoD 5000 series.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR), Department of Defense (DoD) regulations, requirements, policies and procedures, cost and schedule estimating, systems disciplines, engineering specifications and commercial practices relating to weapon systems procurement and production.
- Knowledgeable of overall organization, direction, and requirements of the contract efforts.
- Experience in interfacing directly with the government designated representatives and supervising various task order activities is also required.
- Aviation programmatic experience
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must have current or ability to obtain DoD/DoS Secret Clearance.
VT Milcom - 23 months ago
The Jordan Company (TJC) takes the long view. Along with its affiliates, the investment firm is a long-term investor that works with...