SUMMARY STATEMENT & PURPOSE
The Regional Membership Sales Coordinator is responsible for the sales development of Northwest MedStar memberships in the assigned region. The position will cultivate positive relationships in the assigned region to enhance sales growth. Will develop and utilize communication, promotional, marketing, organizational, administrative, problem solving and decision making skills in developing outreach efforts specific to Northwest MedStar membership. The position reports to the Northwest MedStar Communications and Membership Manager. The salary includes a base pay + commission.
KEY RESULT AREAS AND SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES - All functions are essential functions unless otherwise noted.
1. Sales: Establishes annual sales goals collaboratively with Northwest MedStar leadership and works to achieve the annual sales goals. Develops sales pipeline through various outreach activities and maintains log of activities and prospects. Closes sales during on-site visits or through follow-up phone calls, visits and written correspondence.
2. Retention : Works to maintain existing business and group memberships in collaboration with membership inside office. Includes relations management and ongoing communications with groups to ensure renewals of business membership.
3. Mar/Com Support: Works collaboratively with Northwest MedStar leadership and INHS Marketing & Communications team to develop and enhance marketing strategies including collateral development, membership newsletter and membership promotional materials. Responsible for providing story ideas for inclusion in media outreach efforts and Northwest MedStar website and membership newsletters.
4. Relationship Development: Develops and maintains relationships in the assigned region with a variety of community organizations, businesses and associations to increase Northwest MedStar's membership volume.
5. Community Involvement: Plans membership activities in the assigned region to enhance stakeholder relationships and generate new memberships. activities include community health fairs, public events, business trade shows, association meetings and presentations to community groups.
6. Strategy Development: Tracks and trends new and renewing member activities to develop strategies that increase membership base. Develops and reports member feedback and satisfaction assessments to identify areas of need and utilize in strategy development for customer relations development.
7. Volunteer Involvement: In collaboration with INHS Volunteer Coordinator, utilizes volunteers to help promote MedStar membership program at community events. Includes maintain relations with volunteers in assigned region, identifying potential new volunteers and selecting events that need support.
8. Organizational Support: Maintains familiarity with the INHS service lines and supports cross-selling activities with other INHS marketing staff.
9. Customer Support: Follows up with all customer concerns, in conjunction with management oversight, including contacting customers for work to achieve desired resolution of concerns related to Northwest MedStar's ability to provide service.
10. Reporting: Provides required written materials, such as: 1) monthly reports to manager and/or director, 2) project tracking sheet, and 3) activity logs.
11. Confidentiality: Responsible for demonstrating an awareness and sensitivity to information, ensuring privacy and confidentiality. Knows basic HIPAA law as it pertains to health plans. All employees of Inland Northwest Health Services who have direct or indirect access to patient health information must treat that information with the strictest confidence. Any unauthorized access, modification, disclosure or casual discussion of such information shall be considered a violation of this policy and shall be the grounds for disciplinary action up to and including termination of employment.
COMPLEXITY AND SUPERVISION
Applies expert knowledge and extensive related experience and judgment to accomplish goals and objectives.
TECHNOLOGY / EQUIPMENT USED :
Smart phone, iPad, fax, copier, printers, PC, laptop, mouse, keyboard, monitors, projectors, MS Office, internet, email, Outlook calendar, MS Windows, PowerPoint, CRM software.
o Education: Bachelor’s degree in Public Relations, Business Administration, Marketing, Communications, Sales or a related field; or equivalent combination of training, education and experience.
o Experience: At least two years of experience in marketing, sales, communications, preferably in an outside sales position.
o Knowledge: Knows and applies standard concepts, principles and techniques within the field of marketing, sales and communications. Understanding of the air medical and EMS industry is preferable.
o Communication Skills: Demonstrate proficient business writing skills. Develop and deliver polished, formal presentations. Write reports that include appropriate types and amounts of data, clear graphs/legends/tables and clear summaries. Speak and write English fluently. Communicate effectively in person and by telephone.
o Interpersonal Skills: Effectively facilitate group presentations and meetings. Demonstrate ability to gain and sustain credibility and good working relationships with business leaders, healthcare providers and the general public.
o Other: Unrestricted Driver’s License (or ability to obtain one upon hire) in the state of residence. Driving record must meet the INHS policy for driving work vehicles.
PREFERRED QUALIFI CATIONS
o Previous health care program marketing experience.
PHYSICAL & SENSORY REQUIREMENTS, WORK ENVIRONMENT & CONDITIONS :
· Operate computer for extended periods of time.
· Lift, carry push, pull objects up to 10 lb, with occasional lifting and carrying to 20lbs.
· Finger and hand dexterity to adequately handle/manipulate equipment and adequate hearing and visual acuity.
· Communicate extensively via telephone, face-to-face, e-mail, and fax.
· Sit or stand for extended periods of time.
· Stoop or bend occasionally.
· Travel up to 70% by car as day trips, and overnight trips.
· Blood born Pathogen Category 3 - No exposure to blood-born pathogens.
· Work is normally performed in office or conference room setting.
· May spend considerable time driving in a car.
· May spend considerable time standing at community and business events.
· Flexibility in work schedule is required. Includes some evenings and weekends as needed to meet sales needs.
Inland Northwest Health Services
- 2 years ago - save job