Bose Corporation is seeking a talent development professional with strong experience in leadership development and talent management to help us build and maintain a robust portfolio of programs and processes that serve to strengthen our internal talent bench. Reporting to the Director of Leadership Development, this role will carry primary responsibility for managing and delivering core leadership and management development programs. The incumbent will work with business leaders and HR partners to identify candidates and maximize results and business impact. The role will also work with the Director to plan and implement succession and talent review activities, and to conduct leadership style assessments. We are looking for someone who can develop the right mix to serve the needs of a diverse and growing company. |
• 5-7 years of experience designing and developing leadership and management development programs using proven instructional design methodologies.
• Experience facilitating program delivery through multiple delivery channels (classroom, online, self-paced)
• 3-5 years experience designing and delivering leadership development curriculum.
* Comfortable and experienced in working with senior business leaders
* 3-5 years experience supporting talent management processes e.g. succession planning, n-box analysis, expertise profiling, coaching and/or talent assessment
• Coaching and/or style assessment certifications preferred
• Ability to speak a 2nd language preferred
• Strong project management capabilities
• Detail-oriented with strong organizational and collaboration skills
Bose - 17 months ago
Bose has been making noise in the audio products business for some time. The company is one of the world's leading makers of speakers...