A Kforce client is seeking a Senior Systems Administrator - RedHat / Linux / Solaris in Charlotte, North Carolina (NC). This position will be part of the Distributed Systems Specialized Maintenance team responsible of UNIX compliance. The job responsibilities will include support of Operating systems and hardware.
- Acts as a lead in providing technical guidance and consultation associated with operating systems or subsystems
- Defines systems software and/or hardware requirements and determines system specifications and/or customizations
- Coordinates the design of subsystems and integration of total systems
- Provides the strategy and design to build a utility for systems programming tasks required for installations, configurations, upgrades and testing
- Develops new documentation, departmental procedures and user support guides
- Consults with management, customers and staff and recommends process and procedure improvements
- Identifies and provides guidance to less experienced staff and/or resolves highly complex production problems
- Leads projects, allocates and manages resources and manages the work of less experienced staff
- Assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area and oversees creation of or updates to and testing of the business continuation plan
Kforce (Nasdaq:KFRC) is a professional staffing and solutions firm providing flexible and permanent staffing solutions in the skill areas of...