The Registered Nurse (RN) is a valuable team member who provides “extraordinary care” in making patients feel comfortable and at ease while in the specialized clinic setting. The RN-Spec utilizes the nursing process by use of technology, therapeutic intervention, evidence-based practice and coordination of care with other health team members. This position requires specialized knowledge and increased accountability, specific to high acuity and/or specialized patient populations (i.e. Instacares, Obstetrics, Infusion services, Sedation monitoring, etc). The clinic RN impacts patients’ lives every day and truly makes a difference to those they serve.
Benefits Eligible: No
Shift Details: Tuesday AM 7:30-9:30 2 hours/week
Additional Details: located at our Park City Clinic
- List Current Utah Registered Nurse (RN) Licensure
- This position requires verifiable current Healthcare Provider or Professional Rescuer CPR certification. An original card must be verified prior to start date or the job offer will be withdrawn. For additional information regarding CPR requirements please visit our Job Requirements Page .
- One year of licensed RN work experience
- Carrying, Hearing / Listening, Lifting, Manual Dexterity, Pulling/Pushing, Seeing, Sitting, Speaking, Standing, and Walking
- Previous clinic work experience
- Previous Emergency Dept work experience
- Previous Acute Care RN work experience
All positions subject to close without notice
Intermountain Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V
Intermountain Healthcare - 14 months ago
Intermountain Healthcare is an internationally recognized system of 22 hospitals and a full range of medical services, multi-specialty...