Join Revlon, a global beauty leader, led by color cosmetics, driven by our passion for our exciting brands, creativity and quality.
Maximize sales by maintaining space, location, inventory and distribution at the retail level for the Revlon/Almay brands according to account specific plan-o-grams and directives.
Strong focus around retail execution and in-store relationship building with management. Strong focus around retail execution and in-store relationship building with management
* Maintains in stock for top identified products
* Updates account inventory system on top identified products and out- of-stock products
* Responsible for the maintenance of replacement parts and pieces
* Ensures both wall and promotional sell areas are maintained and updated to current plan-o-gram
* Completes resets per identified schedules within agreed timeframes
* Manages assigned territory to assure accounts are serviced
* Presents Sales Data and incremental Sales Opportunities
* This position is a 6 week assignment starting in January 2013
* Strong communication skills
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Professional maturity
* Merchandising experience a plus
* Valid and Current Drivers license
* Valid and Current Auto Insurance
Revlon - 2 years ago
Revlon has the look of a leader in the US mass-market cosmetics business, alongside L'Oréal's Maybelline and Procter &...