NorthShore Job Opening
NorthShore University HealthSystem (NorthShore) is a comprehensive, fully integrated, healthcare delivery system that serves the greater North Shore and Illinois communities. NorthShore is committed to earning the loyalty of those who come to us for care and those who play a role in providing that care. Service Values which include: Exceptional Customer Service, Supportive Workplace Interactions and Professional Work Ethic, define the behaviors that each employee demonstrates with co-workers, patients and families, physicians, and visitors.
To learn about the many benefits of working at NorthShore, which include a supportive work environment that promotes professional and career development, recognition of our staff for providing excellent service and a competitive benefits package, please visit www.northshore.org/careers .
We are currently seeking an Implementation Manager for our Health Information Technology department located in Skokie IL . This is a full time position and is benefits eligible. This position is located in Skokie with easy access to the CTA and METRA.
In this role, you will:
- Manage and implement applicable system functionality for department and/or corporate wide related projects
- Assist hospital operations implement and manage workflows and procedural guidelines as they are related to the application functionality
- Be involved in implementation of new modules and features which augment or add to these existing applications
- Assist with innovation resolution to operation workflow issues that involve the use of information systems
- Ensure clear communications in all areas so that expectations are met, and identify compliance issues and work to an appropriate workflow to meet the need of the end users
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s in nursing, business, computer, healthcare administration management or related field. Masters preferred
- Minimum of 8 years of experience required in the area that is defined essential to the position(i.e. clinical, operations management, education/training, performance improvement, or research experience) within a healthcare setting
- Demonstrated project management skills required
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills essential
NorthShore University HealthSystem provides care to residents of Chicago's north side and its suburbs. The health system operates...