PMCS Services is an Austin based company and Prime vendor to State of Texas DIR IT staffing. We have a contracting opportunity with one of our client at Austin, TX.
Services to be performed will include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Focus on implementing and maintaining solutions, which enable existing, new application components and packaged software to work together.
- Approach solution implementation taking into consideration reuse, best practices, and design patterns.
- Clearly document and communicate implementations and changes to technical terms.
- Follow defined IT standards and procedures in the creation of integration solutions.
- Maintain source code control throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Collaborate with peers, architects, project managers, and vendors ensuring adherence to design
specification and requirements.
Worker Skills and Qualifications (Required)
Bachelors’ degree in Engineering, Business or Computer field OR equivalent work experience
5 Proven experience in implementing complex integration solutions
5 Knowledge of integration design and implementation best pratcices
3+ Experienced in Web Sphere runtime topologies
3+ Experienced in IBM HTTPS Server (HIS)
3+ Experienced with XML and HTML
3+ Experienced in Web services (e.g., SOAP, UDDI, WSDL, etc.)
3+ Experienced in clustering and failover
3+ Web Sphere security Web application architecture and deployments
3+ Experienced in AIX and SUSE Linux operating systems
2 Experience in SOA technologies (ESB, SCA, SDO, CBE), message transport technologies (MQ, JMS,
(S)FTP(S), HTTP(S), SSL), Web Services technologies (SOAP, WSDL, WS-*), data mapping and
transformation technologies (XML, XSD, XSLT, XPATH), and data base technologies (JDBC, Oracle/SQL)
2 Experience in implementing solutions based on SOA, JEE, and Web Services using IBM WebSphere products including Integration Developer 6.1-7.0, Process Server 6.1-7.0, Enterprise Service Bus 6.1-7.0, WebSphere Application Server 6.1, DataPower XI50.
5 Experience in Websphere Enterprise Service Bus events, problem determination, administration, and performance tuning.
5 Experience with the following WebSphere technology adapters: JMS, JDBC, Text, File, and SMTP.
3 Experience in creating, configuring, debugging and administering DataPower XI50 services.
5 Ability to communicate effectively with audiences of varying technical aptitudes.
Preferred (Optional): insert specific preferred skills for this Contract Position)
2 Knowledge of systems used to support the business of a T&D organization, including
outage management, CIS, automated metering, distribution management systems.
3 Good understanding of firewalls, web browsers, TCP/IP, SSL
3 Strong Web Sphere administration skills
3 Knowledge of relational database management systems
3 J2EE knowledge
5 Strong troubleshooting and problem analytic skills