Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management, Environmental Studies, Engineering, Geology, or related sciences.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
1-3 years of Environmental Site Assessment (ESA) and site investigation, development and/or construction management experience.
- 1-3 years of Brownfield Plan and Act 381 Work Plan experience.
- Brownfield, tax increment financing and economic development experience.
- Updated 40-hour OSHA HAZWOPER training.
- Accredited as an Asbestos Building Inspector and/or Lead-Based Paint Inspector, if possible.
- Effectively communicates, verbal and written.
- Demonstrates full knowledge of each project’s status and goals.
- Performs tasks across multiple disciplines as required to bring about successful project completion.
- Provides quality economic development consulting and environmental services.
- Responds to customers in a timely manner.
- Conducts Phase I ESAs to ASTM or higher standards.
- Conducts asbestos building inspections, if possible.
- Provides support for Phase II Subsurface Investigations.
- Manages and enters data into spreadsheets.
- Understands the due diligence process and associated requirements.
- Develops and writes Brownfield Plans and Act 381 Works Plans for Environmental and Non-Environmental Eligible Activities.
- Supports Grant/Loan applications.
- Participates and supports Brownfields projects.
- Understands the tax increment financing process.
- Other duties not listed may also apply.
Director of Human Resources
214 Janes Avenue. Saginaw, MI 48607
Fax: (989) 754-3804
NO Phone Calls Please
AKT Peerless - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
AKT Peerless Environmental Services has been providing environmental due diligence services to developers, lenders, retailers, and...