The ePrize Talent Generalist is responsible for development, implementation and coordination of ePrize's organizational development strategy and supporting training programs and curriculum.
Description and Responsibilities:
Job Specifications and Competencies:
- In partnership with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and Senior Director, Talent, create, design and implement training initiatives, instructional aids and assesses learning and development needs.
- Manage all Learning and Development materials, tools and resources.
- Identify and arrange suitable training solutions for employees
- Responsible for the effective development, coordination and presentation of training and development programs for all employees
- Assess company-wide developmental needs to drive training initiatives
- Actively search, creatively design and implement effective methods to educate, enhance performance and recognize performance.
- Develop an annual training plan and report regularly on training activities
- Develop training programs/curriculum and supporting presentation materials and course materials
- Conduct leadership training to include required core courses in support of ePrize leadership competencies.
- Develop selected employees (SMEs) as designated trainers
- Select appropriate instructional methods such as group instruction, individual instruction, lectures, demonstrations, and role-plays
- Maintain training records of training activities, attendees, employee progress and effectiveness of programs. Track in HRIS.
- Review, select and negotiate agreements with outside training vendors to supplement in-house training activities
- Mentor and informally lead Training and Development Coordinator.
- Coordinate and support outside training consultants when brought on-site
- 3-5 years Human Resources experience focused on Training and Organization Development.
- Evidence of the practice of high level confidentiality.
- Excellent organizational/time management, planning and prioritization skills.
- Professional, entertaining presentation style
- Experience in needs assessment, development, and delivery of training materials (a plus)
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written, verbal, coaching and facilitation skills
- Must be a team player with a positive attitude
- Demonstrated experience in instructional training and presentation
- Proven ability to lead by example and foster mentoring relationships
- Ability to create momentum and facilitate organizational change
ePrize aims to make marketing a win-win situation for its clients. The company designs and implements loyalty programs, sweepstakes,...